We would like to welcome Doctor Saeedeh Heidari to Fordgate Medical Centre.
Dr Saeedeh Heidari is available from Monday - Friday (3pm to 9pm) and Saturdays (1pm to 5pm)
(Please call 9357 9866 to make an appointment)
- Flu vaccines are $15.00 each (Ages 5 to 64)
- Flu vaccines are free for patients 65yrs and over, expecting mothers, or anyone that has a pre-existing medical condition.
- Please call to make an appointment with our reception staff.
- Please ensure that you bring a mask with you!
- Our clinic is now taking Telehealth calls for all consultations.
- Please call our reception staff to arrange a suitable time for the doctor to conduct your consultation over the phone.
- All scripts can be faxed to your desired pharmacy.
- Our patients safety and security is our utmost priority.
- During this time, our reception staff are taking all precautions, which means that you will be asked a series of questions when calling/entering our clinics.
- Have you recently travelled, this means anywhere overseas or interstate.
- Have you been around anyone that is suspected of having the virus or has been sick.
- Are you experiencing any flu like symptoms, (cough, runny nose, fever, difficulty breathing)
- We have installed safety screens on our front receptions desks, to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
- Red tape has been placed in the waiting rooms, on the floor and on the chairs to adhere to the social distancing rules.
- All reception staff will be seen to be wearing gloves & masks to ensure the safety of all patients/staff/doctors
- A minimum of 1 patient will be seen in the doctors consulting room as per the social distancing rules.
- The safety and well being of all our Patients - Staff & Doctors are our main priority, Please take care and stay safe.